Wednesday, September 16, 2009

10 Months!!!

Abbie Joy turned 10 months on September 11th. She is full of such life and personality and makes us laugh all the time. She is cruising around and getting strong on her legs. She gets excited to go outside and swing in the baby swing and of course loves eating anytime. One thing she started doing this month is trying to sing. There have been a few times lately when I have sat in the recliner and sung to her. Well, I noticed one day that when I sat down she started making this kind've humming sound. It dawned on me that I think she was trying to get me to start singing hymns as I had done the previous few times. It was precious. Sometimes if I am singing she will start that humming sound along with me. Absolutely priceless! She also starts bopping up and down when she hears music. Maybe this girl is going to be musical. Another new thing for her is fighting with Annagrace over toys. Yes, the sibling rivalry has already begun there. Now that she is making her way around and grabbing her siblings things they are getting upset with her. Annagrace and Abbie Joy recently had their first run in over toys. Then it was followed by another run in a few days later. Yes, there is much character training to be done with these little girls. Lessons on sharing and kindness are in full session in the Adams home. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment