Friday, February 3, 2012

Fun with the Couch




Recently the little girls and I were looking for the morning devotional book that we are currently reading.

http://www.amazon.com/Right-Choices-Kenneth-N-Taylor/dp/0842352996/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1328299236&sr=8-1

Well, someone had the idea to look under the couch cushions which led to Mama running for the dust buster. What surprises can lurk under couch cushions! I just could not proceed with the day without a quick vacuuming up of all the crumbs and dust I found. Yuck! Well, the little girls found great amusement in jumping all over the cushions. They really enjoyed themselves, and Mama did vacuum up the couch, and we did finally read from our great little devotional book. Our days are filled with many such crazy, unplanned for happenings, but I do have to smile at my little girls giggling and having so much "unplanned for" fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment