Monday, September 24, 2018

Our Shelter in a Time of Storm

 In chapter twelve of my book Legacy Reflections of a Homeschooled, Homeschooling Mama I tell the story of how God delivered our family from the valley of the shadow of death with the birth of our seventh baby.  I came close to death's door, but the Lord delivered us from a very intense trial.  Three years later we still marvel at His faithfulness and give Him all the glory.  On today's podcast my husband, Matt, joins me to talk about how Christ was our shelter in a time of storm.  I pray this story encourages your heart.  http://legacyhomeschoolreflections.blogspot.com/2018/09/legacy-homeschool-reflections-podcast_24.html


 


2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that God brought you through this so that you can share it with us. Psalm 118:17 "I shall not die, but live and declare the works of the Lord." I love your photos, what a precious time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for that encouragement and the verse. The Lord has been so kind to us, and we are thankful.

    ReplyDelete