Saturday, November 25, 2017

Lilla Rose for Every Hair Type!

Today I want to share with you the GREAT SALE going on over at my Lilla Rose website.  My girls and I LOVE Lilla Rose hair accessories which are basically jewelry for the hair.  The nice thing is that not only are they beautiful, but they are also very functional.   I get tired of hair twisties that break and plastic claws that dig into the scalp.  Lilla Rose is so much more comfortable and durable!


Lilla Rose currently has all accessories at up to fifty percent off PLUS FREE shipping for orders over seventy-five dollars!  There are some beautiful gift sets included in this sale.  


       
               Snowman Hair Sticks!  








             These Jewel Tone accessories are so gorgeous for Christmas!  






The Braided Leather is fun to mix and match with different hair sticks.  


Flexi Clips come in seven sizes from mini to mega!  The website offers short videos to help with sizing.  





Lilla Rose makes any holiday outfit all the prettier! 


Coordinating pieces can be worn together for a stunning look.  


Each month Lilla Rose puts out a limited time Flexi of the month.  It is always fun to see what the new clip will be!  December's clip was released early.  It is Adora!  Isn't this the prettiest especially for Christmas?



Over time I have been adding to my personal Lilla Rose collection, and I wear Lilla Rose on a daily basis now.  I love having clips that last for years rather than continuing to buy plastic accessories that continue breaking.


Now, during the biggest sale of the year,  is a great time to begin trading old hair accessories for something more beautiful, comfortable, and durable.  Just click the Lilla Rose button on my sidebar to be linked to my website.  
The November special of the month offers you the opportunity to get this beautiful zipper bag, bobbie pins, and brooch for free when you spend $125 or more!


I sell Lilla Rose because it is a product I LOVE and have seen really work for myself and for my girls.  I have a ton of very fine, slippery hair and very few hair accessories have ever worked in my hair.  Lilla Rose has made a huge difference, because it is a product that does actually hold my hair up.  Lilla Rose offers seven sizes in order to offer a solution for those with very little hair to those with very long thick hair.  I have never seen another hair product that actually works for so many varying hair types.  If I can assist you in finding solutions for your own hair please let me know.  I really enjoy helping people find accessories that work for their unique head of hair.  Merry Christmas!  





No comments:

Post a Comment