Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I find it funny when people ask me at what age I start homeschooling. The reason is because Adams Homeschool literally starts in the womb. Our method of schooling involves tons and tons of reading good literature. Stories that inspire, bring hope, establish a foundation of truth, and point to a christian world view are priceless. So, my little pupils hear hours of reading while in the womb and then hear hours of reading once they are born. As you can see, in the picture below, we have lots of hands on activities to keep little hands occupied while we read, I cook, help older children etc.



Although we do start early, I do not think we are ready for this yet. :) The children found their Daddy's graduation cap and could not resist the temptation. :) Thus the life of the fifth baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment