Friday, December 1, 2017

What others are saying about "Legacy Reflections of a Homeschooled, Homeschooling Mama"


Hello Everyone!  I hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving and are entering into the Christmas season with joy.  Today I want to share with you some of the quotes from my book "Legacy Reflections of a Homeschooled, Homeschooling Mama" and some responses I have received from readers.  I have been very humbled by the feedback I have received from other Mamas who have read the book, and  I am encouraged that the Lord is using the book to encourage others.  I know I am often in need of encouragement in this journey, and so the thought that the Lord would use me to share life giving words with other Mamas is a real answer to prayer!  I hope you enjoy these quotes and also reading what others have thought of the book.  To God be the glory!  


"I am so impressed with the book not only for home schoolers, but any mother who wants to raise Godly children.  I will be ordering more books to gift to my friends." - Susan


"I think this is a great read for all Christian homeschool parents. It is affirming to our goals. It is a challenging reminder of our job. It is also a reminder that only God can give us the results that we’re looking for. As we homeschool, we need to keep remembering prayer and praying for God to change and control our children’s lives." - Rebecca



"I just finished reading your book and I loved it! It is indeed full of encouragement and exhortation to choose what is best. Thank you so much for your thoughts and your honesty in this wonderful book." - Lara



"I have to tell you that your book struck me to the core.  There was such a sweetness and vision and deep wisdom and purpose that stirred me." - Sarah


"Every once in awhile a book comes along that encourages and challenges you. That is exactly what the book Legacy has done for me.

Ruth Adams does an amazing job encapsulating what is most important in our role as a homeschooling mothers. With so many outside pressures and influences, we have to be diligent to keep the main thing the MAIN thing...

"The Lord graciously gives us our children for 18 or more years. He gives us years to speak truth into their hearts and lives and to teach them what they need to know to walk successfully through their adult years. Of all the things we need to teach them, absolutely nothing is as important as that of the glorious good news of the gospel. It is the best news of all!"

The way Ruth wrote this book is so down to earth...like having a conversation with a good friend. I thoroughly enjoyed it and was sad when it was over! It has given me a lot to think about. That's a sign of a good book!!

If you're a Mama, you need this book! It'll breathe life into your weary soul and make you evaluate your priorities on a whole new level. I can't recommend it enough!" - Jenny



"A homeschooled, homeschooling mom of seven children, Ruth shares in her book her decades of experience with homeschooling when the movement was taking off in its early days, a brief history of homeschooling, how homeschooling has changed and is changing, and the benefits of homeschooling. She also touches on the life of homeschooling pioneers, marriage and homeschooling, on methods homeschooling with practical tips and ideas for all seasons of life. Her main focus is on the Christian’s purpose for homeschooling – biblical discipleship in the home. " - Kim




"Just finished your book!  So glorifying to the Lord and incredibly inspiring to His people.  Thank you for being used of Him to deliver encouragement, exhortation and practical wisdom in the areas of training and teaching the next generation." 

That is a sampling of some of the encouraging feedback we have received on the book.  Have you read the book?  I am always encouraged to hear how the Lord is using the book.  Our prayer was that He would be the Author and I would be the pen.  It humbles me to know people are reading, and I am continuing to pray that Mamas will be encouraged to press into the ministry of motherhood.  
Two comments we have received multiple times are that the book was very honest and that the reader felt like they were having a conversation with me.  That makes me so happy!  I really wanted the book to come across like a conversation with a friend.  If you have not yet read my book I invite you to grab a cup of tea and sit down for a conversation with me through the pages of my book.  "Legacy" is available on Amazon and other major book sellers and also through me.  Blessings to you all!  

No comments:

Post a Comment