Tuesday, February 3, 2009


My Little Man

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. (Ephesians 3:20,21)


I was introducing the kids to my new blog this morning, and Gabriel requested that a picture of JUST HIM!!! be posted. :) I love my little man. Being the only boy in our family makes him uniquely special. I remember when I was pregnant with him the Lord impressed upon my heart the words from Ephesians written above. The Lord was speaking to my heart that my son would be more than I could imagine and do you know what??? Gabriel has been an absolute delight to his Mama's heart. Having a little boy has been a real joy. I thought I would bullet point some of the things I love about this little man in my life.

  1. His adorable smile
  2. The way he says, "I Love you, Mama."
  3. His overabundance of hugs and kisses
  4. The way he loves and wants to protect his sisters
  5. He ponders things deeply and comes out with some amazing thoughts. Recently he told Matt, "Daddy, I don't know much about crystals, but I sure know I love you."
  6. He is just so stinking cute!
  7. I love to see him dressed up as Robin Hood, Superman, a Knight, a Pirate, a Pilgrim and many other things in his imagination. It is amazing how he utilizes different costume pieces to create the characters he wants to be.
  8. He can be super funny and have everyone rolling with laughter.
  9. I love the many mornings he has come in with his Nemo pillow and snuggled in bed with me at the start of a new day. (Yes, he is my early riser; always has been)
  10. I love our special times reading together.
O.k. I could go on and on, but can you tell I love my little man? Yea, I REALLY do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment