Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My Three Fishies





Well, I've spent less time blogging lately, and a big part of the reason is that I've spent five days a week for the last month taking Lauren, Gabriel, and Annagrace to swim lessons at the Housoton Swim Club. It has been a big time commitment, but I am very happy with how well they are doing. It brings joy to me to know that they are becoming stronger swimmers as I want them to be as safe as possible in water settings. They have worked hard and made a lot of progress. BTW I highly recommend the Houston Swim Club. This is our third spring with them, and we have always been pleased.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ruth! Glad to see you in the blogging world! Your children are precious. I love the words to the song you posted on Gabriel's Kindergarten graduation. Do you know who sings it?

    ReplyDelete