Sunday, July 18, 2010

In My Arms at Last


I have had the privilege of this kind of special moment five times now. There is nothing like holding a new baby and meeting him/her for the first time. Time stands still and joy is in the air. I got to watch Lilly Faith get comfortable with opening her eyes and adjusting to her new environment. What a miracle new life is. How privileged I am to have had this kind of moment not once, not twice, not three times, not four, but five times. Thank you, Lord, for your precious gifts to us!

"Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord." _Ps 127:3

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ruth! I am finally online and getting caught up on my favorite blogs! First of all CONGRATULATIONS on Lilly's birth! She is beautiful! Our computer was fried, Mother's day weekend, by lightning and so I missed out on a lot till we got a new one. Your children are so sweet and will no doubt lend you many helping hands with that sweet baby. So, congrats, you are so blessed. I will email you soon.
    Lori, in Michigan

    ReplyDelete