Sunday, July 18, 2010

It Is Time!

I wanted to do a big post on the birth of Lilly Faith, but I have been a bit preoccupied and it hasn't happened. Maybe I will just do several shorter posts. The picture below is of me at about five a.m. on July 8th. Matt and I were about to leave for the hospital for the induction. I was sooooo beyond ready to have sweet Lilly Faith. I kept praying that she would come early, but the Lord had other plans. Looking back I see His perfect timing. The birth was the easiest yet; things went really well. I give Him the praise for that.
We had a scare the night before we went in. The phone rang just as we were getting ready to go to sleep. It was the hospital asking us to call first thing in the morning, before going in, to make sure they had an available bed for me. So, I went to bed praying once again for God's perfect timing and that if it be His will our induction not be delayed. He heard our prayers; Matt called at four a.m. and the nurse said to come on. I got up at 4:15 and we left around five. This put us at the hospital at around 5:30 when the induction was immediately started. Our sweet Lilly Faith made her appearanc at 10:59 a.m. We are so thankful for the Lord's faithfulness.

"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases. His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." - Lamentations 3:23



No comments:

Post a Comment