Thursday, October 6, 2011

Happy Fifth Birthday!






It has been a very long time since I posted anything on this blog. Life has been very busy, my camera has been broken, and I just have not gotten around to it. I could not, however, fail to blog about my sweetie's purple birthday party. This little girl LOVES purple! Her nursery was the prettiest purple when she was brought home from the hospital. I think I did soooo much pink with my first girl that it was fun to do a lot of purple with my second. Is that why she LOVES purple??? I don't know, but we had a lot of fun with this color themed birthday party. My sweet first born made the beautiful cupcakes and decorated the party room entirely by herself. As you can see we had everything from purple Kool Aid to purple candy. We even all wore purple clothing. It was very PURPLE and very fun. Happy fifth birthday to our sweet Annagrace!

No comments:

Post a Comment