Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Just trying to get a quick picture...........







In yesterday's long post I mentioned how there is a lot of training going on with a certain two year old in our home right now. I think this series of pictures will shed some light on her passionate personality. We were on our way to VBS at our church last July, and all I wanted was one sweet picture with everyone SMILING (PLEASE!) Do you even know how hard it is to get a good picture of all five of them??? Look at what a ham Abbie Joy was. She could not be still for a second. You can see in the pics that she just kept moving. Yes, definitely a LOT of training going on with this precious girl right now. She is a very determined little thing and very strong. By God's grace I pray Matt and I can shape and mold her passion and strength to be a mighty warrior for God's kingdom. If she directs her energies into serving the Lord she could do so much for His glory. I don't think she will ever be one to sit still. She is a mover and a shaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment