Monday, May 28, 2018

Navigating Homeschool Conferences and Conventions



On today's podcast my husband, Matt, joins me again as we talk about our experiences navigating homeschool conferences and conventions.  We share what has been a blessing to our family and some practical tips to make your homeschool conference/convention experiences go a little bit more smoothly.  I would love to hear from you on what you have enjoyed about conferences and conventions.  Have a great week, everyone! 


Image result for attending homeschool convention picture


4 comments:

  1. Quite honestly I have always been so intimidated by the idea of attending a conference. I'm pretty sure I'd want to buy most everything I'd see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do understand! :) It is fun to go and start building your family library and then just keep adding to it over the years. Sometimes I also look for birthday and Christmas gifts when I am at conferences. Blessings to you!

      Delete
  2. I used to love attending the homeschool conferences. It's been a few years since I've been, but if you can get to one with workshops and speakers, it's definitely worthwhile! Thanks for sharing this at Homeschool Highlights!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for listening and making the link up party available. Blessings to you!

      Delete