Monday, June 4, 2018

Ordinary Homeschool Dad

Image result for picture of dad

http://legacyhomeschoolreflections.blogspot.com/2018/06/legacy-homeschool-reflections-podcast.html




I have really been looking forward to today's podcast to share some exciting news that I think will be an encouragement to many.  My husband joins me again today, and I am excited for you to hear him share about being an ordinary homeschool dad.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/aws-website-legacyhomeschoolreflections-d3zzd/Ordinary+Homeschool+Dad+-+6_3_18%2C+6.29+PM.mp3

4 comments:

  1. I love that you invited your husband onto your podcast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, MaryAnne! It was fun to have him join me on the podcast. Blessings to you!

      Delete
  2. This is great! We don't hear or see much about homeschooling dads.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are right. I think there are a lot more books and resources for moms than for dads. We pray this book will be an encouragement!

    ReplyDelete