Tuesday, January 15, 2019

I'm Moving to a New Website!

Image result for mother training hearts of children

Good Morning Dear Friends,
  I have really enjoyed writing over at this corner of the web.  My oldest children were quite young when I began the Training Hearts at Home blog.  At this time my husband and I think it is best if I move over to a new website where I can offer more to my readers, so I want to invite you to follow me over there.  The new website is www.legacyhomeschoolreflections.com  I will be keeping this blog up where it can still be accessed, but I will be writing at the new website.
  It is a bittersweet move for me, because I have grown to love this little blog, but I think this is going to enable me to encourage mothers in a greater way.  The new website will offer blog posts, podcasts, and resources to encourage you in your mothering journey.  I would love it if you would link over there and check it out.  Thank you to all of you who have been a part of the community here at Training Hearts at Home.  May the Lord continue to strengthen you as you train the hearts of your children at home for His glory.  www.legacyhomeschoolreflections.com

Your friend,
Ruth

9 comments:

  1. Your website is fantastic. The colors and theme are fantastic.
    Are you the one who created this website? Please respond as soon as possible because I'd like to start working on my project.
    I'm starting my blog and I'm curious as to where you got this from or what theme you're using.
    Thank you very much!
    anymp4 dvd ripper crack
    tsmuxer crack
    ashampoo burning studio crack
    driver easy pro crack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm really digging into the template/theme of this site.
    It's simple but effective. It is often very difficult to achieve "perfect balance".
    between use and appearance.
    I must say you did a good job on this. Moreover,
    the blog loads very fast in Internet Explorer for me. super blog!
    solidcam crack
    ccleaner pro crack
    photoshop elements crack

    ReplyDelete
  3. For being the first person to come in and the last person to leave, we commend your dedication and hard work!
    gom player plus full crack
    advanced system repair pro crack
    aiseesoft data recovery crack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! This is my first visit to your blog.
    We are a collection of volunteers starting with one
    a new project in the community in the same niche.
    Your blog has provided us with useful information to work with. YOU
    did a fantastic job!
    windows 10 education crack
    cleanmymac x crack
    foxit reader crack
    textexpander crack

    ReplyDelete
  5. . Please take a breather from working so hard. You have already done such excellent work. It’s time to celebrate now!
    bandicam crack
    file scavenger crack
    r studio crack

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for the effort you put in to help us.
    Thanks a lot for posting, it's very helpful, keep posting this article.
    My first choice seems like a useful program at first glance.
    In short, depending on the location of the user, loading and storing your information is supported.
    autocad crack
    spitfire audio labs crack
    razer surround pro crack
    polaris office crack

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a great site, but I wanted to know if you know.
    Any community forum dedicated to these topics.
    What was discussed in this article? I really want to be a part of it.
    A society in which I can obtain information from others with knowledge and interest.
    Let us know if you have any suggestions. I appreciate this!
    smartgaga crack
    daemon tools lite crack
    roundcube webmail crack
    imageranger pro edition crack

    ReplyDelete