Monday, January 7, 2019

Training Our Children Towards Obedience/ Part 1 of My Interview with Crystal Wagner

Crystal Wagner, Triumphant Learning

Hello Friends,
  It is another week for us to seek the Lord and serve Him as we nurture our families for His glory.  I think you are in for a treat the next two weeks as I am posting my recent interviews with homeschool mom and speaker Crystal Wagner.
  Part one of our discussion is about the importance of training our children to obey while getting to their hearts, and part two will get more into the practical side of how to do this.  I think you will enjoy what Crystal has to share.
  If you are enjoying the podcast, would you consider leaving a quick review on Amazon and also sharing the podcast with your friends?  That would bless me so much; thank you!
  Oftentimes this winter season can be long for homeschool moms, and sometimes we need renewed vision to press into the work of training our children.  I pray this two part recording will encourage us all to not grow weary but to diligently train our children as the Lord has called us to do.
  I hope that you can connect with Crystal through her media sites and be encouraged.  Blessings to you all!

Click Here to Listen: https://legacyhomeschoolreflections.blogspot.com/2019/01/legacy-homeschool-reflections-podcast.html

Crystal's Free Resource on Obedience Training: https://www.triumphantlearning.com/obey

Crystal's Podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/all-in-homeschool-day-charlotte-mason-homeschooling/id1396584525





2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Annette! Part II is now up over at my brand new website www.legacyhomeschoolreflections.com

      Delete