Thursday, October 21, 2010



I found this poem over at generationcedar.com It ministered to me immensely. Is it just enough that my Father God sees my endeavors day in and day out? He sees and He cares even when no one else fully understands. I thought this poem was really powerful. I hope it blesses you as much as it blessed me.

Let It Be Enough

Let it be enough, that just my Father sees,
The child-shaped castles that I build,
The falling on my knees.

Let it be enough, that just my Father knows,
The tasks I start and have to stop–
How fast a two-year-old goes!

Let it be enough, that just my Father feels,
My every waking moment spent
With “The Questioner” on my heels.

Let it be enough, that just my Father hears,
How many times a day I referee
Between the tears.

Let it be enough, that just my Father understands,
The messes I clean up–the toes, the bottoms, and the hands!

May I be, (without an eye to see) content to work,
Without a paycheck, no “teacher of the year” or other perk.

May I resolve, each passing day, while all around me mock,
To press on–keep investing in this sweet eternal stock!

Kelly Crawford
March 8, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment