Monday, January 31, 2011

These Kind of Moments Make it All Worthwhile




I love this picture of my precious children. Earlier today I looked out the window and saw the children taking two year old Abbie Joy on a wagon ride. They were marching in front of her heralding the way as princess Abbie Joy rode in her wagon. It made me so happy to see them all having fun together and taking good care of their younger sister.
Quite honestly homeschooling, taking care of a very busy two year old, and feeding a nursing baby is a full time job that can be very wearying. It is these moments, like in the above picture, that I am reminded that it is all so worth it!!! I love that they are creating memories together and learning from one another. I love it that we are all together and I get to see these special times take place. I have to say this moment of play was one of the highlights of our day. It was a normal day with training in progress and lots of hard work, but I thank the Lord for these special moments of encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment