Saturday, January 16, 2016

Recently I have had an itch to blow the dust off of my old blog.  The problem is that my last post was over two years ago and so much has changed since then.  The biggest change is that we have had two more children, and the second biggest change is that we moved to a fourteen acre farm over two years ago.  Since our life looks so different now I thought about starting a new blog, but my heart is still attached to Training Hearts at Home......so I am just going to pick up where I left off.  :)  
  I was pregnant with Nathaniel last time I wrote on this blog, so let me introduce my precious, sweet, funny little man.  He is very enthusiastic about life and makes us laugh every.single.day.all.day.long!  Meet Nathaniel Matthew:





Right after Nathaniel was born we moved to our farm.  Here are a few pictures of us moving in and praying in our living room thanking the Lord for our new home.  



This big news for 2015 was the birth of our fifth daughter.  Meet sweet Ella Ruth:










I believe one reason I have had a renewed desire to write on this blog is because so much happened in our lives over the past year surrounding the birth of Ella Ruth.  I became very sick after her birth and spent nearly three weeks in the hospital separated from her for most of that time.  Even after going home the road to recovery has been long and hard.  I am still processing all that has happened and want to write about it so that I record the faithfulness of the Lord and do not forget so many of the details of what surrounded this season of our lives.  In a way this blog is a sort of journal for me, and I want my children to one day be able to read these accounts of God's incredible faithfulness.  I hope it will be an encouragement to any readers who visit this site as well.  
  I just looked at recent activity on this blog and was surprised to see that people are still visiting here even though I have not published anything in over two years.  My desire is to proclaim the goodness of the Lord I serve and to encourage others with the things He is teaching me.  So Lord willing I will be writing here in days to come and sharing how the Lord has sustained us in recent months.  
To God Be The Glory, Great Things He Has Done!







No comments:

Post a Comment